Mittwoch, 29. September 2010

Meine neue Lieblings Facebook-Seite:


Westerwave - no one can reach me the water


My english is not the yellow from the egg

Westerwave - no one can reach me the water: I find this is a fair solution: Partyeveningbeer only for partyeveningmakers. Man cannot have everything! Westerwave - no one can reach me the water Under us: I can't afterfullpull the uperection around the Resin-IV-menstruation-sentences. But I better hold my clap - the last time, when I said something about Resin-IV and romanic decadence I got strong againstwind and lost many whalevoices...

Westerwave - no one can reach me the water: Me and my English... this was yes clear: There speaks man paint before the Copulated Nations and then sowhat. The climax of the pinelity. Godbethanks I am not the only one whom happened sowhat: http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/leute/0,1518,719693,00.html ;-)

Westerwave - no one can reach me the water
I feel me honored! It gives now a political phenomen with myname - the "Westerwelle-Effekt". He besays that a oppositional party loses whalevoices, if she nominates a chancellor-candidate too early. (Not to forechange with the "Westerwave-effect": He means that a German politician is in the internet much hefollowricher... when he speaks perfect English). Now I am unnoneternal!!!!

Westerwave - no one can reach me the water:
Obama forespoke yesterday wellstand for all. Hey - that is romanic decadence in pureculture! What smoked this man yesterday? Really a poornesscertification - I am very duckbluffed. Westerwave - no one can reach me the water I am really flat - as if it not would reach that we have two Sarrazzins in the politics we have also two Remindels. Such a throughoneother - there knows man yes not more where behind and ahead is.

Westerwave - no one can reach me the water:
Haha, foreappled! I never thought really on a backkick. Would also be bescrubbed - right now, where Remindel and me smell morningair. Will use this onbreakmood to throughsit a permanent seat in the securityadvice of the copulated nations. Upon goes!

Westerwave - no one can reach me the water: Such a souregg - so slowly can man here again what see! Will Remindel forebeat a special upstickersteeringupbeat. That will take these militant ecos the wind out of the sails!

Westerwave - no one can reach me the water:
Slowly will it me too much with outsideminister and partyforesitter and beforeman... Will duckdivorce me until crynight if I make a backtrain from the partytop - or not. Lastendly it hangs down from the signals of my party in the next weeks!

Westerwave - no one can reach me the water:
Today was one of the wonderbeautifullest days of my life: I sharkguessed my lifevehicle Mike. It was a homely hightime - I gave Mike the yesword fore our closest family members. The overburgermaster of Bonn leaded the ceremony. Now I am finally a beforeman! The tinselweeks take we after somewhen. Firstpaint I happy me on the hightimenight ;-)

I have a news: Since I'm outsideminister I leaded an English daybook - to forbetter my speech. Because the yesterday heshined books about me are not really the yellow from the egg I duckclosed to publish this private daybook - with all my intimest gothanks about my job, my partywithpenisses, the outland, umbrellalordships. With a vocabulary, an afterword and and and. For under 10 Euro.

To overcreate my darlingforelay I need your help. Everyone who finds this idea good and wants to have it should click "gofalls me" - and write muchlight a short comment. Resin-IV-tuner who cannot pay should quiethold - I am not the Crynightman.

The book heshines only if enough fans are interested. So: it lays in your hand. Write now and tell everybody therefrom. Or silence forever.
I'm underways to my onkickbesearch in Smutland. Hope, I can meet Putin - have found a present on the fleamarket in Berlin for him, that he will like much! (Fred Astairs Greatest hits)
What a poornesscertification: Anne Will me not! And my comment on her blog was deleted. I am very duckbluffed - Miss Will has now outshitted by me!

The MIRROR has right: Exactly so runs the rabbit!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen